Hydraulic bench for turbine compressor washing for light and medium helicopters turbine engine compressor washing.
The A/C turbo engine compressor washing unit is made in stainless steel and it has a tubular light structure easily hand towing, mounted on a tubular steel structure and it is powered by compressed air supplied by an external source.
Three stainless steel bottles:
- Cleaning fluid reservoir capacity 30 litres
- Compressed air reservoir capacity 20 litres
- Water reservoir capacity 30 litres.
- Three pressure gauges, diam. 63mm, f.s. 10 bar (class 1.6)
- Air compressed inlet max pressure 7 bar.
- Safety valves 8 bar
- Filtration 50 microns
Standard: output flexible hose, size 1/2” length 8 m, FC332 AQP type or equivalent MULTIFIT, wooden crate for transport; O&M manual, CoC, Test report, gauge calibration report.
On request: quick disconnect coupling kit