Engine compressor washing stand for aircraft turbine engine compressor washing and preserving.
The A/C turbine engine compressor washing unit is realized on a steerable trailer equipped with four pneumatic wheels, towing through a tow-bar at the maximum speed of 30 Km/h.
Rear wheels are equipped with hand operated drum brake.
The unit is powered by an air compressor driven by a gasoline mono cylinder engine. An auxiliary power outlet 12Vdc 5A is provided.
Mono cylinder, with electrical and hand starter, nominal rotation speed 2840 RPM
- ENGINE POWER: 5,5 CV
- COMPRESSOR: Mono cylinder, maximum delivery 200 LPM at 10 bar, 50 Lt tank capacity, nominal rotation speed 1420 RPM
- PRIMING: Belt with pulleys coupling. Transmission ratio 1:2
- DELIVERY: 55 LPM at 20psi
- WORK PRESSURE: adjustable from 5 to 110 PSI
- SAFETY RELIEF VALVE: 4 safety valves: 8 bar valves (2) on compressor tank, 8 bar valve on each fluid tank
- PRESSURE GAUGE: 4 pressure gauges:
- Compressed air inlet ,Dia 100mm F.S. 160PSI, accuracy 0,6 %
- Fluid delivery pressure, Dia 100mm F.S. 160PSI, accuracy 0,6 %
- Reservoir compressed air pressure (1&2) Dia 63mm F.S 10bar
- FILTERING: β 50 > 100
- EQUIPMENT: Two stainless steel tank 83 Lt. capacity each; output flexible hose Aeroquip FC 332-8, type in AQP, or equivalent MULTIFIT, length 10 m
- STRUCTURE: Steel and painted structure Mounted on four pneumatic wheels provided with rear parking brake, towing bar in accordance to STANAG 4101or 3510 standards
- ACCESSORIES: Test stand textile cover, wood crate for transport; O&M manual, CoC, Test report, gauge calibration report.