Static power supply, 28 vdc 250 a continuous, not stabilized. Supply DC power to light and medium aircraft during maintenance operations and turbine engine starting.
The P/N 110-6B has been designed to supply electric power at 28Vdc to the aircraft allowing electronic and electric circuit as well as instrument test and check. The power supply allows the turboengine start.
- Electric supply: 230-400V 50Hz, threephases+GND 32A 440-480V 50/ 60Hz, threephases+GND 32A
- Output: 28 VDC, 250 A.
- Max overload: 1000 A for 2 sec.
- Recovery time: 0.1 sec.
- Ripple: < 1 Vpp.
Protections & Safety Devices
The power supply is protected against overvoltage and this function is implemented on a fully programmable digital card.
The methods and application are compliant with STANAG 3457, Ground Electrical Power Supply For Aircraft. and MIL-STD-704F, Aircraft Electrical Power Characteristics.
Digital Voltmeter, resolution 0,1V Digital Ammeter, resolution 1A
- Main switch
- Output power switch Voltage regulator selector
- Acoustic (buzzer) overvoltage alarm
- Overvoltage alarm reset luminous pushbutton
- Phase detection lamps (3)(correct phases)
Standard: 28Vdc output power cable (length 8 m) with plug according to Stanag 3302, power supply cable (length 15 m) with plug 3P+GND 32A according to CEE17 (CEI23-12).
Test stand textile cover, wood crate for transport, O&M manual, CoC, Test report, DC instrument calibration reports.
Yellow RAL 1007 standard, other colors on request.